Tatham Engineering offers exciting career opportunities in our various office locations. We also welcome applications that are not related to a specific job posting and we offer student opportunities throughout the year.
If you welcome challenging and rewarding work , then consider developing your career with us!
Intermediate Engineer – Project Manager – Municipal / Land Development (Barrie)
We are seeking an Intermediate Engineer – Project Manager for our Barrie office in our Municipal/Land Development group.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, design and approval of municipal infrastructure and land development projects involving: roads, storm and sanitary sewers, watermain and stormwater management systems. Work assignments include: class environmental assessments, servicing studies, feasibility studies; water distribution and sewage collection analysis; conceptual design; preliminary design; completion of final design and drawings including coordination of utilities and other engineering disciplines and sub-consultants.
The Intermediate Engineer – Project Manager is responsible for providing technical direction and assisting the Branch Manager with business development.
Key Position Requirements:
- Eng. in the Province of Ontario
- Minimum of 5 years of intermediate municipal engineering experience
- Excellent municipal design and project management skills
- Experience completing Municipal Class EA Planning process
- Thorough understanding of relevant legislation, guidelines and standards
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated abilities as a team leader, responsible for managing and mentoring a team of support staff
- Experience with business development is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Tatham Engineering is a Canadian, employee-owned consulting engineering firm with over 30 years of experience. We specialize in Coastal, Land Development, Municipal Infrastructure, Structural – Buildings and Bridges, Transportation, Water Resources, Water & Wastewater, Mechanical and Electrical engineering with application to new and re-developed commercial, industrial, residential and recreational properties. Our extensive experience combined with providing premier services are key factors in our solid track record of successful projects throughout Ontario to a wide range of satisfied clients in both the public and private sectors. Headquartered in Collingwood, with branch offices in Bracebridge, Barrie, Orillia and Ottawa, Tatham Engineering has a highly capable team of over 150 employees.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us by clicking “Apply".