Tatham Engineering offers exciting career opportunities in our various office locations. We also welcome applications that are not related to a specific job posting and we offer student opportunities throughout the year.
If you welcome challenging and rewarding work , then consider developing your career with us!
Intermediate Engineer – Project Manager (Bracebridge)
We are seeking an intermediate engineer for our Bracebridge office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and design of municipal infrastructure, water resources, environmental and land development projects involving: pumping stations, urban and rural roads, storm and sanitary sewers, watermain, stormwater management systems, site plan servicing design, subdivision servicing design, drainage and grading works, onsite septic disposal systems, parking lots, etc.
Work assignments include: conceptual design; preliminary design; final design and preparing construction drawings including coordination of utilities and other engineering disciplines and sub-consultants; construction inspection and contract administration; peer review of design reports and construction drawings submitted by other engineering consultants to confirm compliance with municipal and provincial design standards and project management functions.
The intermediate engineer is responsible for providing technical direction and assisting the Branch Manager with business development. The intermediate engineer reports to the Branch Manager.
Key position requirements:
- P.Eng. in the province of Ontario
- Minimum of five years of municipal engineering experience
- Thorough understanding of relevant legislation, guidelines and standards
- Demonstrated abilities with business development and project acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong computer skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management capabilities
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us by clicking “Apply".
"*" indicates required fields