Tatham Engineering offers exciting career opportunities in our various office locations. We also welcome applications that are not related to a specific job posting and we offer student opportunities throughout the year.
If you welcome challenging and rewarding work , then consider developing your career with us!
Intermediate/Senior Engineer, Project Manager (Collingwood, Bracebridge, Orillia or Barrie)
Tatham Engineering is dedicated to enhancing our communities. Are you looking to enhance your career and apply your technical expertise to meaningful work?
We are seeking an Intermediate/Senior Engineer, Project Manager for our Barrie, Collingwood, Bracebridge or Orillia office as part of our Municipal/Land Development group.
This position is responsible for the planning, design and approval of municipal infrastructure and land development projects including storm and sanitary sewers, stormwater management systems and infrastructure, watermains, grading, roads and parking lots, preparation of the associated tender and construction contract documents and provision of construction inspection and contract administration required.
The Intermediate/Senior Engineer, Project Manager is responsible for providing technical direction and assisting the Group Leader and Branch Manager with business development.
Key Position Requirements:
- P.Eng. in the Province of Ontario
- Minimum of 5-8 years of intermediate municipal engineering experience
- Excellent municipal design and project management skills
- Experience with completing Municipal Class EA Planning process
- Thorough understanding of relevant legislation, guidelines and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Experience with business development is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
At Tatham, our key values are reflected in everything we do. We aim to be the engineering consulting firm of choice by upholding our core values: Service, Communication, Teamwork, Relationships & Community. Our company has experienced significant growth by putting these values into action.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, RRSP matching and profit sharing
- Flexible work arrangements and work-life balance
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks – prorated in the first year
- Professional development, training, and career progression opportunities
- Company Mentorship Program
- Coverage of PEO annual dues
- Challenging and rewarding work on notable projects
- Collaborative and engaging workplace environment
- Regular office/team socials and recreational outings
Tatham Engineering is a Canadian, employee-owned consulting engineering firm with 30 years of experience, specializing in Coastal, Land Development, Municipal, Structural – Buildings and Bridges, Transportation, Water Resources, Water & Wastewater, Mechanical and Electrical engineering with application to new and re-developed commercial, industrial, residential and recreational properties. Our extensive experience combined with providing premier services are key factors in our solid track record of successful projects throughout Ontario to a wide range of satisfied clients, in both the public and private sectors. Headquartered in Collingwood, with branch offices in Bracebridge, Barrie, Orillia and Ottawa, Tatham Engineering has a highly capable team of over 170 employees.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us by clicking “Apply".