Tatham Engineering offers exciting career opportunities in our various office locations. We also welcome applications that are not related to a specific job posting and we offer student opportunities throughout the year.
If you welcome challenging and rewarding work , then consider developing your career with us!
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Barrie, Collingwood or Orillia)
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with increasing awareness of Tatham Engineering and driving the success of the company’s digital marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be a passionate storyteller with a creative flair for producing dynamic, cross-platform content that drives audience engagement and builds community. The position is best suited for a highly engaged individual that will immerse themselves in the company culture to authentically promote the Tatham brand and values.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator can be based out of our Collingwood, Barrie or Orillia office and will report to the Manager – Marketing & Events. Hybrid and flexible work options are available. Some travel between offices and to project sites or events will be necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement a strategic, multi-channel social media marketing plan that supports the company’s overall marketing goals, including expansion into new channels
- Maintain and ensure consistency in brand voice while adapting to different channels
- Develop compelling, original and repurposed content for social media and the website, including static posts, stories, recurring content, blog posts, video, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments and committees to maintain a cohesive and representative social media calendar
- Work with the Manager – Marketing & Event and the Engagement Committee to identify and coordinate opportunities to document company culture
- Initiate and manage a digital employee advocacy program to assist our recruitment marketing strategies
- Maintain and grow social media audiences through proactive and reactive community management strategies
- Utilize monitoring tools and web analytics to track the performance of Tatham’s website, social media and paid advertising
- Research and stay current on digital marketing best practices, trends and platform updates
- Project photography
- Other projects and tasks that relate to the company’s overall digital marketing goals
Key Position Requirements
- Diploma/degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing, content creation or social media
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in photography and videography
- Proficiency in photo and video editing and graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite products (Photoshop, Illustration Premiere) and Canva
- Familiarity with WordPress and an understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience configuring and reporting analysis tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
- Demonstrated high levels of initiative, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Flexibility with ability to tackle new challenges and projects
- Knowledge of engineering or construction industry is considered an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and regular access to a vehicle
Tatham Engineering is a Canadian, employee-owned consulting engineering firm with over 30 years of experience, specializing in Coastal, Land Development, Municipal Infrastructure, Structural – Buildings and Bridges, Transportation, Water Resources, Water & Wastewater, Mechanical and Electrical engineering with application to new and re-developed commercial, industrial, residential and recreational properties. Our extensive experience combined with providing premier services are key factors in our solid track record of successful projects throughout Ontario to a wide range of satisfied clients, in both the public and private sectors. Headquartered in Collingwood, with branch Coordinators in Bracebridge, Barrie, Orillia and Ottawa, Tatham Engineering has a highly capable team of over 160 employees.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us by clicking “Apply".