Tatham Engineering offers exciting career opportunities in our various office locations. We also welcome applications that are not related to a specific job posting and we offer student opportunities throughout the year.
If you welcome challenging and rewarding work , then consider developing your career with us!
Intern/Intermediate Engineer – Water Resources (Collingwood)
We are seeking an Intern or Intermediate Engineer for our Collingwood office as part of our Water Resources group.
This position is responsible for undertaking field investigations, surface water monitoring, construction inspections, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, drainage and stormwater management designs and flood and erosion hazard assessments. This role will also assist with the design of municipal infrastructure and land development projects involving site servicing, storm and sanitary sewers, watermains, rural and urban roads and parking lots.
This position reports to a Group Leader.
Key Position Requirements:
- Intern Engineer: minimum of 1 year of water resources engineering experience
- Intermediate Engineer: P.Eng. in the Province of Ontario with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a water resources consulting engineering environment
- Experience with technical modeling software (OTTHYMO, PCSWMM and HEC-RAS)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with business development is an asset
- Ability to prioritize and schedule multiple tasks and timelines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Tatham Engineering is a Canadian, employee-owned consulting engineering firm with over 30 years of experience. We specialize in Coastal, Land Development, Municipal Infrastructure, Structural – Buildings and Bridges, Transportation, Water Resources, Water & Wastewater, Mechanical and Electrical engineering with application to new and re-developed commercial, industrial, residential and recreational properties. Our extensive experience combined with providing premier services are key factors in our solid track record of successful projects throughout Ontario to a wide range of satisfied clients in both the public and private sectors. Headquartered in Collingwood, with branch offices in Bracebridge, Barrie, Orillia and Ottawa, Tatham Engineering has a highly capable team of over 150 employees.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us by clicking “Apply".